Saturday, March 5, 2011

Anyone Else In India? and My Trials With The Alkaline Diet

Hey guys,

I'm a big follower of the alkaline diet, primarily promoted by Tony Robbins. I've been into him for quite a while now and I'm a strong believer of the alkaline diet and the benefits it has on the body. Seriously, if it can add a couple of years to my life, I'm all for it. Also, benefits are supposed to include never aging. I'll be posting my experiences, trials and tribulations of my alkaline diet, the exact how-tos and anything else that might interest such readers.

Why The Name Alkaline Diet India?

I'm an Indian and live in India(obviously duh!) and want other people who share their interests in alkaline diets to find me. Hence, this blog. I'll share the Indian alternatives to the English names and products many of which aren't available in India.  This is a blog is in no way limited to any specific location, if you are human and you want to live a good life, just follow me on this blog.

Ciao

Prithvi

5 comments:

  1. hi dear ......... i am a listener of tony robbins health seminars . and i am trying wheat grass drink these days . The results are really great and it worth every penny of my money . Can you tell me where i can get any green drink supplements in India .
    Contact me @: roboticsismypassion@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally start my day by drinking SuperGreens and eating Alkaline Foods. It really is amazing the difference you start to feel in only a couple of days. My energy has increased dramatically. There really is something to an alkaline diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I am in search of what belongs to alkaline and acidic food group..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vishku,

      The best place to learn would be the Living Health audio program by Tony Robbins.

      That's where my journey started. There is also a acid and alkaline food chart, I'll upload it soon.

      Delete

As information on Alkaline eating is scarce, I encourage you to post your experiences and any information you may have. Please also post your questions so I may get to know what you'd like to read about. Be nice!